Sunday, September 20, 2015

My name is Trent Winn, grew up in the great farm land of Burley Idaho. I grew up with six sibling, four sisters and one brother. I love them with all my heart. Just like every family we are not perfect we fight and quarrel. Dad stopping on the side of the road, when on family vacations, making us get out and walk for a mile or two with the person we where fighting with. I love them all though. I love to talk to people it is one of my hobbies, I also like skiing, wake-boarding, Mountain biking, snowmobiling, and anything high adventures and fun, besides haunted mansions. My passion is motivating young adults, and people to become there best selves and change the world.

1 comment:

  1. When is the next blog going to come out. I want to here about collage life.

    ReplyDelete